Bosnian student Omer Halilović, who is studying at the Turkish Knowledge Foundation (TMV) School in Bosnia and Herzegovina, said that the piano is a part of his life and it will remain so.
from TMV Bosnia and HerzegovinaThirteen-year-old Halilović, who is attending his school in the capital, Sarajevo, told Anadolu Agency (AA) about his interest in playing the piano and his future goals.
Halilovich said he first saw piano when he was five years old on a TV show about classical music, “I loved what I heard on the show, I started looking up and listening to more and more classical music every day.” He said.
Halilović has stated that he has constantly expressed a desire to play the piano, and that his parents had fulfilled this wish on his sixth birthday and bought him a piano.
Expressing great pleasure when he first touched the piano, Halilović said, “I immediately tried to practice and listen to some pieces of music and play what I listened to. I didn’t know the notes, but I was trying to repeat what I heard and that’s how I learned to play some of the pieces.” He said.
“I dream of playing the piano on my desk in the classroom and on my knees in the car”
Halilović stated that when he first touched the piano keys, he felt a “different power” in himself and when he was eight years old, he started attending music school.
Noting that she won first prize in the international piano competition called “Suzanne Cooley” in New York, Halilović continued:
“The piano is my love and my passion. I play the piano all the time. I dream of playing the piano over other things even when I’m not close to the piano. I imagine playing the piano on my desk in class and on my knees in the car. The piano is a part of me and my life and always will be.”
For her, playing the piano is not just a talent, it is a love and passion.
Halilović’s teacher, Esma Adilović, said her student’s love for the piano was indescribable and said, “Omar is very lucky that life has led him to his goal, to what is written in his destiny, from an early age. For him, playing the piano is not just a talent, it is Love and passion.” Use phrases.
Halilović’s piano teacher, Amsal Janović, also emphasized that his student is a very intelligent and talented child.
Janowicz said, “Every teacher probably meets a student like Omar once. From the very beginning, it was clear that Omar excelled in the entrance test for the course I was on when he was only 8 years old.” He rated it.
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: Serbia will do anything to survive
- Balkans | Encouraged by Swedish law, neonazis target both Jews and Muslims
- Balkans | The remains of the bones of three people killed in the Bosnian war were found
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev: Cooperation between Turkey and Bulgaria is very important for the security of the region
- Balkans | Raiding companies linked to spyware in Greece
- Balkans | World-famous names continue to send messages of support to Turkey.
- Balkans | SDA: “Schmidt asked us to withdraw”
- Balkans | A 140-kilometer steel fence will be built on the banks of the Evros River from Greece
- Balkans | Sons of the Kosovo Liberation Army Martyrs protest against Kurti
- Balkans | VMRO DPMNE: Dimitar Kovaczewski is Ali Ahmadi’s servant