Harachina Municipality, a county municipality in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, announced that it will not work today for “security reasons”.
In a statement issued by the municipality of Harrachina, “We regret that we will not be able to serve the citizens and fulfill the legal obligations, but this measure was taken mostly for the safety of the citizens who take refuge in the municipality, as well as the workers in the municipality.” Data included.
The statement said that this decision was taken after “the second violation of the safety of the lives of municipal administration employees and Mayor Radfan Ibrahimi.”
The statement said that such a decision is against our will and desires, but it is inevitable, adding that citizens will be informed immediately of the next solution to the work of local self-government.
The Ministry of the Interior received a statement from R.
According to Al-Ibrahimi, the threats were made “in connection with the issue of land acquisition.”
After documenting the file of the detainee, the Ministry of Interior stated that a report will be filed for the crime of “endangering security” in accordance with the fourth paragraph of Article 144 of the Penal Code, and that it will be referred to him. court.
- Balkans | Milk is more expensive in Bulgaria than in 7 other EU countries
- Balkans | How will end the barriers crisis in northern Kosovo?
- Balkans | Expats will be able to speak Turkish with the Croatian police at Sıla Yolu
- Balkans | Albania suspends the golden passport scheme
- Balkans | Macedonia wants to supply Bayraktar TB2
- Balkans | MSB: The Border Eagles have captured 7 more people who were trying to flee to Greece
- Balkans | In Serbia, a 7th grade student organized an armed attack on a school: 1 killed, 5 wounded
- Balkans | 31 years have passed since the siege of Sarajevo
- Balkans | Double refund for passengers due to cancellation of train services in France
- Balkans | Greece will take new measures to deal with drug supply problems