Kosovo’s former prime minister, Ramush Haradinaj, has argued that the EU imposed sanctions on the country because the current prime minister, Albin Kurti, evaded his responsibilities.
Haradinaj stressed that Kosovo is responsible for coping with the current situation after Russia’s attack on Ukraine, and said that his country had failed in this regard.
Haradinaj thanked everyone who contributed, saying that everyone should educate themselves about the challenges facing Kosovo.
Haradinaj, the head of the Alliance for the Future of Kosovo (AAK), added that his party agreed to the Franco-German proposal to normalize relations with Serbia.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Serbia threatens Kosovo with aggression
- Balkans | Early general elections will be held in Bulgaria on April 2
- Balkans | Kosovo lifts visa application for citizens of Singapore
- Balkans | The third company that makes the largest number of trips to Greece is from Bursa
- Balkans | Message of condolence from President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop to those who lost their lives in the school attack in Serbia
- Balkans | WHO confirms 802 attacks on healthcare during the Russo-Ukrainian War
- Balkans | Allegation of “mobilization” by a Croatian MP
- Balkans | President Pendarovski: We are working to resolve the conflict in Ukraine
- Balkans | Children from Bosnia and Herzegovina sent their photos to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Serbian representative Anadolu Efes lost to Red Star