Greek Undersecretary of Defense Nicholas Hardalias met with the head of the Greek Cypriot administration, Nikos Christodoulides, in southern Cyprus yesterday.
Yesterday, the Undersecretary of the Greek Ministry of Defense, Nicholas Hardalias, met with the head of the Greek Cypriot administration, Nikos Christodoulides, as part of his official contacts with southern Cyprus.
Haravji and other newspapers wrote that the Undersecretary of the Greek Ministry of Defense, Nicholas Hardalias, met yesterday with the head of the Greek Cypriot administration, Nikos Christodoulides, as part of his official contacts with southern Cyprus.
According to the statement made by the Greek Presidential Palace on the meeting, Hardalias supported the Greek Cypriot government’s efforts for the EU to play a more active role in resolving the Cyprus problem, and claimed that no solution other than the one envisaged by the UN Security Council could be implemented.
In response to a question about Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s visit to the TRNC, Hardelias said that they “followed the developments in cold blood, and remained loyal to his country’s views and dissertations.”
According to the news, the head of the Greek Cypriot administration, Christodoulides, expressed their willingness to help with the ongoing fires in Greece.
- Balkans | European Parliament Vice-President Kylie arrested on corruption charges
- Balkans | Toys collected for earthquake-affected children during the Novi Pazar-Radniki match in the Serbian league
- TIKA’s support to farmers in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Organization of Islamic Cooperation condemns the attack on the Koran in Sweden
- Balkans | The bomb threat at Skopje Airport turned out to be unfounded
- Balkans | The Bulgarian “Schengen visa” application has caused difficulties for transport companies
- Balkans | Karadi, Chairman of the MRF Party in Bulgaria, and Minister Soylu met earthquake victims in Kahramanmaraş for breakfast.
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis speaks optimistically about bilateral relations after the earthquakes
- 7 methods used to detect pregnancy on date
- Balkans | Ditep Schwelm Mosque Axa Mosque in Germany opened for worship by prayer