The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of North Macedonia announced, following up on the situation in Sudan, where conflicts continue, and that there is no Macedonian citizen in the country.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of North Macedonia announced that it is closely following the situation and developments in the Republic of Sudan.
In a statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, “According to the updated information received from our embassy in Cairo, in its capacity as the authorized diplomatic and consular representation of Sudan, we currently do not have any nationals residing in the country, and at the same time, since the beginning of the tension in Sudan, we have not received any calls Of our compatriots need to help our country. It is not registered. It has been said.
The statement read: “On this occasion, our compatriots residing in Sudan should contact the Embassy of the Republic of North Macedonia in Cairo and call +201033615542. [email protected] Please also contact us via the email address “. Data included.
- Balkans | Preparations for the match between Armenia and Croatia in the Turkish national football team have begun
- Balkans | Three new social service institutions have been officially opened in Karjali
- Balkans | Syriza Zebek’s deputy presented to Parliament the problem of equalizing the imam of the preachers in Greece
- Balkans | The Pristina Embassy announced the volume of aid sent from Kosovo to Turkey
- Balkans | Tachi: I expect to be acquitted of all charges
- Balkans | The Greek judiciary bans the entry of the former Golden Dawn party into the elections
- Balkans | Public transportation is free in Skopje due to the polluted weather
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti met with Turkish businessmen
- Balkans | Serbia increases the number of special unit soldiers from 1,500 to 5,000
- Balkans | Corti: It’s time to change the EU’s approach to the Western Balkans