European Union spokesman Peter Stano said that Prime Minister Albin Kurti and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic were invited to a high-level meeting within the framework of the dialogue.
Stano, who did not disclose the date of the meeting, said, “We said that in many cases there will be high-level talks between Prime Minister Kurti and President Vucic. The High Representative has already invited them to Brussels and we will set a date when the time comes.”
During the EU-Western Balkans Summit in Tirana, EU High Representative Josep Borrell announced that a new version of the Franco-German plan had been sent to both sides.
- Balkans | Magnitude 5.3 earthquake hits Croatia
- Balkans | Slovenia is ready to support Bosnia and Herzegovina in the process of joining the European Union
- Balkans | The Council of the Bulgarian Mufti discussed the priorities of the Mufti in 2023
- Balkans | Take Türkiye and Greece into the “Solidarity in Troubled Times” dialogue process.
- Balkans | The Council of the European Union supports visa waivers for Kosovo
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | Edirne 3 Balkan Folklore International Festival is over
- Balkans | Voting begins in Greece on the elections in Türkiye
- Balkans | Tefeyyüz student Suavi Bauş won the chess tournament
- Balkan Time | Struga Trim Lum