Kosovar Defense Minister Armind Mahaj met Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar within the framework of participating in the Technofest military technology exhibition held in Istanbul.
During the meeting, they discussed possibilities of deepening the excellent cooperation between the two countries. It was believed that this cooperation would deepen with the signing of the SOFA Agreement, the Personnel Exchange Agreement, and the Agreement on Military Education, Technology and Science.
Expressing his gratitude for the assistance provided by the Republic of Kosovo to the Republic of Turkey in the earthquake disaster that struck Turkey, Minister Akar stated that the search and rescue teams of the Kosovo Security Forces acted in a very short time and did their best. to save the survivors.
Minister Mahaj indicated that Turkey is still Kosovo’s partner in developing and strengthening the Kosovo Army.
- Balkans | Chechens, who do not want to be drafted into Russia, want to go to the European Union through Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Balkans | Kosovo aims to become a member of NATO’s Partnership for Peace program by 2023
- Balkans | Opportunities to build an oil pipeline between Alexandroupolis and Bourgas will be explored
- Balkans | Kosovo Police increases its presence in the north of the country
- Balkans | A mysterious visit from Iran to Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | Nikolai Melkov, Bulgaria’s new permanent representative to NATO, presented his credentials
- Balkans | Kosovo says implementing the agreement reached with Serbia will ease tensions in the country
- Balkans | The founding meeting of the Working Group on Constitutional Amendments has begun
- Balkans | The reaction of a Serbian journalist on the occasion of the celebration of RS Day
- Balkans | 4.8 magnitude earthquake in Greece