The Turkish soldier, who went to Kosovo in 1999 to ensure peace and quiet, underwent a health check in the Dragac municipality near Prizren.
Health checks were carried out in two villages in Dragash district by the Turkish representative delegation of the Presidency of Kosovo.
In the press release issued by the leadership of the delegation representing Turkey, Kosovo, it was stated that on December 29, 2022, in the villages of Zili Potok and Brezne in Dragaş district, the elderly and bedridden patients who could not reach health facilities were examined at their homes and given the necessary medicines for their treatment. .
- Balkans | Support from Albania to Ukraine
- Balkans | Kosovo did not allow the Patriarch of the Serbian Orthodox Church to enter the country
- Balkans | Dodik: “Russia made a big mistake by providing cheap energy to Europe for more than 40 years”
- KFOR removes barriers in Yaringi
- Balkans | Exit from Kosovo is expected for 3 hours at the Merdar border gate
- Balkans | The General Revenue Department will employ 100 people
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti said the removal of the barriers would be discussed after the New Year
- Balkans | The trial of former Kosovo President Thaci in The Hague on March 1
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- What you need to know about the Columbia space shuttle crash