As a result of heavy rains in Bosnia and Herzegovina, floods occurred in many cities. The President of Republika Srpska, Milorad Dodik, announced that he demanded that all resources be used to help the flood victims.
Heavy rains, which continue to affect the country, have caused flooding in several cities, including Banja Luka and Prijedor.
In the statement issued by the Prijedor Municipality of Republika Srpska, one of the two entities in the country, many houses in the city were recorded flooded.
Statement of assistance from Serbian leader Dodik
The President of Republika Srpska, Milorad Dodik, said in a statement on his Twitter account that he had contacted the Civil Defense Corporation in Banja Luka to send aid to the threatened areas.
Dudek shared: “Due to the heavy rains, which are a big problem, I am in contact with the local communities authorities. I have demanded that all resources be used to help the flood victims and protect their properties.”
There was no statement on the loss of life in the flood. Rainfall is expected to continue across the country.
- Balkans | The “morality police” unit that oversees the enforcement of the hijab in Iran has been abolished
- Balkans | Turning point in the rights struggle of the Turks of Western Thrace: January 29
- Balkans | There were tense moments during the discussion of the eavesdropping scandal in the Greek parliament
- Balkans | Purposeful visit to Teka from Bosnia
- Balkans | A new provocation from the Greek Chief of Staff, Constantinos Floros, on the Turkish border￼
- Balkans | Rama’s reaction to the European Union and the United States
- Balkans | Kosovo and Bosnia and Herzegovina were also discussed at the Turkish National Security Council meeting
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti met with US Counselor Chollet
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece should not miscalculate
- Balkans | Vucic: Turkey is an important partner