Heavy rains in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, caused flooding. At the Grand Mosque, hundreds of Muslims circumambulated the Kaaba in prayer, regardless of the heavy rain..
Many vehicles in Mecca were damaged by the floods.
In the Grand Mosque, where the Kaaba is located, hundreds of Muslims circumambulate the Kaaba in prayer, regardless of the heavy rain.
The statement issued by the General Presidency for the Affairs of the Grand Mosque stated that measures have been increased against the negative effects that may occur due to heavy rains, and the employment of more than 200 inspectors and 4 thousand workers to drain water, and more. More than 500 devices have been prepared.
Close Makkah-Jeddah Highway
In the statement made by the governor of Makkah Al-Mukarramah region, he announced that the rains had caused the closure of many roads and some tunnels, especially the Al-Haramain Road in Jeddah, and that the Makkah-Jeddah highway was closed as a precautionary measure. .
In a statement issued by King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah, it was reported that some flights were delayed due to bad weather conditions.
- Balkans | Radev: Business plays an important role in tackling inflation, the informal economy, and speculation
- Balkans | Greece’s imports from Russia reached a record high
- Balkans | Ottoman: Kosovo was built on the blood of the KLA martyrs
- Balkans | Artisans from Edirne learn Bulgarian at the course inaugurated by ETSO
- Balkans | Elon Musk also revealed the process of suspending Trump’s account
- Balkans | The Cooper Youth School 2023 workshops continued with activities for the sixth week
- Why was famous rap artist Tupac Shakur killed?
- Balkans | The Kosovo Council approves an agreement to allow citizens of western Balkan countries to travel with identity cards
- Balkans | Turning point in the rights struggle of the Turks of Western Thrace: January 29
- Balkans | Novak Djokovic and Janik Sinner advance to the semi-finals at Wimbledon