The roads and agricultural lands in the cities of Shkodër and Lech in the northern parts of Albania were flooded due to the heavy rains that were valid yesterday night and today.
Rain-induced floods inundated 1,000 hectares of land across Shkodër.
School gardens were also affected by the floods, which also caused power outages.
The Albanian Ministry of Education and Sports reported that education was suspended in 56 schools in areas where heavy rains were effective.
- Balkans | Police intervened in a protest for those who lost their lives in a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | Greece will require a COVID-19 test for travelers from China
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu had a telephone conversation with his Serbian counterpart Dacic
- Balkans | Serbian soccer player Siniza Mihajlovic passes away
- Balkans | Turkish organizations in Western Thrace congratulated President Erdogan
- Balkans | The Ivaz Dede festivals in Bosnia and Herzegovina are over
- Balkans | UNICEF: The number of displaced children is 43.3 million
- Balkans | Frangoyannis: Progress made between Türkiye and Greece within the framework of the “positive agenda”
- Balkans | Turkish wrestler Taha Akgül became a champion in the European Wrestling Championship, which was held in Croatia
- Balkans | The film “The Grain of Wheat” was screened at the Turkish Film Week in Sarajevo