The snowfall, which has been in effect since yesterday, has caused disruptions to road and rail transport throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina.
It is forbidden to pass vehicles carrying goods between the capital, Sarajevo, and the city of Konjic.
On the other hand, there have been delays and cancellations in the intercity train services that were scheduled to depart from Sarajevo this morning.
Snowfall, which is effective throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina, is expected to continue throughout the weekend and air temperatures will remain below zero.
- Balkans | The average net salary in March was 34,925 dinars
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe lost 3-1 to the Serbian team Red Star
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force increases its presence in northern Kosovo
- 9 ghost towns of the dissolution of the Soviet Union have been revealed
- Balkans | The Cooper Youth School 2023 workshops continued with activities for the sixth week
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina will once again export beef to Turkey within the scope of the FTA
- Balkans | “Bosnia and Herzegovina will lose half of its population by 2070”
- Balkans | A raid launched by Israeli forces on the city of Jenin, in protest in Greece
- Balkans | The book “The Macedonian Turks: Education, Culture and Community Life 1912-1990” was published.
- Balkans | Fasting times around the world will be from 13 to 15 hours during Ramadan