In Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, a heinous attack was carried out on “Skopje Sahavana”, which sells Turkish books.
Unidentified persons attacked the Skopje Sahavhane bookstore, which sells Turkish books, in Kapan Han in the Skopje Turkish Bazaar.
She made the following statements in the statement made by Scooby Sahhahan on the subject:
“Skopje Sahavana, the first Turkish library for Turks living in Macedonia and Turkish lovers, which we opened with the slogan Turkish and Turkish, was ransacked twice last night by unidentified people but undoubtedly disturbed by Turkish and Turkish, and suffered great damage.”
- Balkans | Mitsotakis: The Turkish-Greek border will be completely surrounded by a wall
- Balkans | Vucic defends Putin
- Balkans | “FETO is also a serious problem for the national security of North Macedonia” ￼
- Balkans | Karjali and Strumica become sister municipalities
- Balkans | Support from the Islamic Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina for the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Greece buys Spike NLOS missile systems from Israel
- Balkans | Serbia sends humanitarian aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | In the Albanian parliament, Prime Minister Rama’s relationship with the FBI was discussed
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes hosts Panathinaikos tomorrow in the Europa League
- Balkans | Bulgarian and Turkish businessmen met at the Burgas Business Forum