Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Defense Minister Zokan Helles said the circle around Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik, one of the country’s two entities, has narrowed.
Hillis referred to the meeting of the European Stabilization and Association Council and officials of Bosnia and Herzegovina, which was held in Brussels yesterday and was attended by him. In addition to Hillys, Prime Minister Borgana Cristo and Minister for Foreign Trade and Economic Relations Stasa Kosarac also attended the meeting.
Hillys stated, referring to the details of his meeting with European Commission enlargement member Oliver Varheli in Brussels, that the circle around Dodek, who is known for his separatist rhetoric, has narrowed and lost his authority.
“I was positively surprised by the alignment even among countries previously close to Dodik, such as Hungary. In the fourth paragraph of the joint statement, it was emphasized that the Republika Srpska would not be allowed to continue its unconstitutional, anti-Dayton and separatist activities within BiH, and this behavior is condemnable and disturbing.” He said.
The Minister of Defense of Bosnia and Herzegovina added that Kosarak, in his speech in Brussels, said that the Republika Srpska representatives supported the European Union and 14 priorities, and that the Republika Srpska claimed that the Republika Srpska did not cause a constitutional crisis in BiH.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Turkish special forces are deployed in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Criminal complaint against Wagner in Serbia
- Balkans | Parisians hold a referendum on electric scooters
- Balkans | Shipyard workers in Greece extend their strike
- 10 abandoned planes from sad stories tape
- Balkans | One child died in Serbia due to heavy rain and storm
- 9 things you should know about the early history of football
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic advances to the third round at Wimbledon
- Balkans | Boat disaster in Greece: a migrant boat sank while being pulled by a rope
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti met with US Counselor Chollet