Help is being gathered for 25-year-old Emiti Karpuzi Shabani from Gostivar, who has been diagnosed with cancer.
Donations to Gostivar’s Emeti Karpuzi Şabani, mother of a two-month-old daughter, can be made via social media.
Those who would like to help can donate by clicking on the link below.
- Balkans | Two major alliances are vying for the first place in the elections, according to recent polls in Bulgaria
- The interesting history of groomed nails
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic received the Spanish Foreign Minister in Paris
- Balkans | Discussion of the “overthrow” between Serbia and Croatia
- Balkans | Bulgarian citizen Stativa converted to Islam
- Balkans | The signing of a coalition agreement in Bosnia and Herzegovina paves the way for the formation of the government
- Balkans | Galatasaray’s rival will be located in Ohrid
- Balkans | The “International Breakfast Day” event held in Serbia
- Balkans | The reaction of the French Minister of Justice to the French writer for his “discriminatory” statements against Muslims
- Balkans | Proud success of Turkish coach Yunus Oshal in Greece