The Serbian Interior Minister, Bratislav Jasic, announced that his country will send aid to Greece, which is fighting forest fires.
Recalling that the aid will be sent based on the agreement of Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic and Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, Jasic ordered the Emergency Unit of the Ministry of Interior to send a fire brigade of 36 firefighters and 14 fire trucks to extinguish the fire in Greece.
Referring to the dispatch of ambulances and medical teams to Greece, Gazik said that the teams will leave tomorrow afternoon and that the aid will reach the areas where it is most needed.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Despite the cease-fire in Sudan, clashes are heard every now and then
- Balkans | TGK realized the North Macedonian stage of the project “From Tradition to Future, From Sports to Brotherhood”
- Balkans | In Macedonia, 1 million 458 thousand 377 subscribers use the mobile Internet
- Balkans | $1.78 billion in World Bank support for Turkey after the “disaster of the century”.
- Balkans | One in five Bulgarian citizens want to ban the use of artificial intelligence
- Balkans | Tax reform in Croatia
- Balkans | Mycoski: Kovachevsky and Pendarovski are held hostage by the BDI
- Balkans | The Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Christo, met with officials of the European Union in Brussels
- Valdaro lovers: symbol of true love 6,000 years ago
- Balkans | Belgium will open an embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina