Within the framework of the annual activity program of the “Al-Hilal” Charity Association and in line with the instructions of the Board of Directors, the first activities of the month of Ramadan 2023 were held.
First of all, the aid was distributed to 300 needy families across the country in the first week of Ramadan.
The following statements came in the Hilal Society’s statement on the matter:
Al-Hilal, which provided 100 aid packages consisting of about 25 kg of food within the scope of the project implemented with the Swiss diaspora, distributed 20 boxes each to the following regions:
Tetovo, Saray, Mido, Gazi Baba and Radović. Meanwhile, the Gustivar chapter has collected donations from benefactors from this city for 50 families in need. In cooperation with a well-known meat processing company from Saray, the Saray branch prepared 80 parcels and distributed them to those in need.
In addition, the Tetovo branch distributed food aid to 30 needy families at the beginning of the month. Even the Radoviš branch showed its solidarity with the twenty families of this city with its own contributions. A private company from Tetovo also donated 20 vouchers worth 1,000 dinars for the distribution of food supplies to 20 families in Tetovo and Skopje.
Other branches are also making great efforts these days to work in the field and show solidarity with those in need. In the second half of Ramadan, in addition to the continuation of the distribution of parcels, it is planned to organize breakfasts for the families of orphans and scholarship students at the Crescent.
- Balkans | Kurti: “Putin wants conflict in Kosovo!”
- Balkans | Two FETO suspects fleeing to Greece were arrested in Edirne
- Balkans | About 15 percent rise in electricity prices in Kosovo
- Balkans | Turkish teachers working in Pristina visited Yunus Emre Institusu
- Balkans | The Bulgarian president gives the GERB party a mandate to form the government
- Balkans | Croatia in the quarter-finals
- Balkans | Vucic sends the Chief of the General Staff to the border
- Balkans | 2 dinars higher for diesel
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop visited Tefeyyüz Primary School, which provides education in Turkish, in Skopje.
- Balkans | The Turks of Western Thrace fear the “malignant mentality” that wants to erase the traces of Ottoman Turkishness