Croatian Defense Minister Mario Panuzic and Croatian Chief of General Staff Admiral Robert Hung visited the Özdemir Bayraktar National Technology Center.
In the post shared on Baykar’s Twitter account, Croatian Defense Minister Dr. Mario Panozic and the Croatian Chief of Staff, Admiral Robert Hrani, with their delegation Ozdemir Bayraktar National Technology CenterVisit. It was a pleasure to host them.” Data included.
To Banozic and Hranj, Baykar Chairman and Chief Technology Officer Selcuk Bayraktar The General Manager of Bikar, Haluk Bayraktar, presented a gift in memory of the visit.
- Balkans | Turkey becomes the country from which Kosovo imports the most in 2022
- Balkans | Hungary wants to speed up Serbia’s membership in the European Union
- Balkans | The Winter Diplomatic Fair was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro
- Balkans | Only 100,000 of the world’s population lives within safe limits in terms of air pollution.
- Balkans | Formation of a new government in Republika Srpska
- Balkans | The PKK suspect was arrested while fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Magnitude 5.3 earthquake hits Croatia
- Balkans | A KFOR soldier died in the ski resort of Brezovica
- Balkans | Another discount on diesel prices
- Balkans | EU Ambassador in Skopje: The EU’s support for the accession process will increase