Responding to journalists’ questions in the Bulgarian parliament, the head of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms, Mustafa Karady, said, “The Movement for Rights and Freedoms will support the list of the proposed government with the authority to form the first government. We are trying to find a way out of the political crisis.”
Asked if the MRF would support a list of proposed government with the power to form the first government, Karaday answered, “Yes, of course.”
“We are trying to find a way out of the political crisis in Bulgaria,” said Karadi. “Without a way out, there is no way to solve people’s problems and there are many crises in the country,” he said.
We are making efforts to find a way out of the political crisis in Bulgaria. “There is no way to solve people’s problems without a way out, but there are many crises in the country,” he said.
“We take this issue very seriously, I told you about the experts even yesterday,” Carradi noted.
When asked about the ministries to be handed over to the MRF, he replied, “I said yesterday – don’t assume, let’s go step by step, negotiations and meetings are going on.”
“We decided not to discuss this topic today, because there are more important issues – such as laws related to the judicial system,” said Karady.
- Balkans | The famous singer Boray attended his concert in Skopje
- Balkans | Arrest of the Executive Director of the Energy Authority of Kosovo Krasniqi
- Balkans | Rama: Kosovo is an independent country, Serbia is slowly accepting this reality
- Balkans | Artisans from Edirne learn Bulgarian at the course inaugurated by ETSO
- Balkans | Kobe Bryant’s wife gets $28.85 million in compensation for the accident photos
- Balkans | A member of the FETÖ terrorist organization was arrested at the Greek border
- Balkans | The number of weekly flu cases in Greece could rise to 350,000
- Balkans | The process of extraditing the founder of Thodex Ozer to Türkiye has begun
- Balkans | Kosovo students studying in Turkey mobilize for the earthquake victims
- Balkans | A car caught fire in the center of Skopje