Hungarian Defense Minister Christophe Szalay Boprovnytsky said that his country and Austria will not send weapons to Ukraine to avoid further escalation of the war.
Defense Minister Salai Borovnitsky held a joint press conference after meeting with Austrian Defense Minister Claudia Tanner in Budapest.
Szalai Bobrovinichki stated that the Russo-Ukrainian war was discussed during the meeting and said: “Hungary’s position is clear, we are not sending weapons to the conflict because we want to prevent it from escalating. We agree with Austria on this matter. Neutral Austria does not send weapons to the war either. But at the same time Both countries provide humanitarian aid to those fleeing war.” He said.
Austrian Minister Tanner said that the security situation in Europe was caused by the developments in Ukraine and that the greatest danger was the spread of the war to Europe.
Noting that the cooperation between the two countries is excellent, Tanner added that the soldiers of the two countries carry out joint missions in 7 different missions.
- Balkans | Kosovar Ottoman President meets with US Special Envoy for the Western Balkans Escobar
- Balkans | Qatar mobilizes efforts to help earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | Albania gave a verbal note to England
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic said that 5,000 people will be drafted into the army to strengthen the country’s defense
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | The Council of the European Union supports visa waivers for Kosovo
- Balkans | The Greek government goes to a vote of confidence because of the wiretapping scandal
- Balkans | Konyaspor appointed Serbian coach Aleksandar Stanojevic at the head of the team
- Balkans | The countries of the European Union have shipped several weapons and ammunition to Ukraine for a year
- Balkans | The European Union extends economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 months