The earthquake that occurred in the neighboring country of Greece in and around Manastir was also felt by the population.
The remote seismological network of the Republic of North Macedonia, with stations in Skopje, Valandovo, Ohrid, Štep and Bečevo, operated by the Seismological Observatory of the Skopje College of Science and Mathematics, recorded an earthquake in Greece today, 124 kilometers southwest of the country. Country, on 14.12.2022.
According to the data available to the observatory so far, the earthquake that occurred at 10:29 am with a local magnitude of 3.2 on the Richter scale and a magnitude III on the European large scale was felt by the residents of the monastery and the mountains. surrounding area.
- Balkans | Ukraine will be one of the main priorities during the OSCE presidency in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Expect rain and snow over the weekend
- Balkans | An analysis in the Greek press criticizes Greece’s policy towards Libya
- Balkans | Syriza Zebek’s deputy presented to Parliament the problem of equalizing the imam of the preachers in Greece
- Balkans | Floods cause property damage in Kosovo
- Balkans | The ski season could not start in Sarajevo as the expected snow did not fall
- Balkans | Aid for flood victims in Kosovo from Turkish soldiers
- Balkans | Accident on the Ignatia Highway: TIR with a flat tire entered the oncoming road
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece should not miscalculate
- Balkans | Purposeful visit to Teka from Bosnia