Hristian Mycoski, the head of the main opposition party VMRO DPMNE in North Macedonia, has called for an election if Prime Minister Kovaczewski really believes the government has successfully dealt with the crisis.
VMRO-DPMNE President Hristian Mycoski, during his visit to Vevčany today, responding to a reporter’s comment on Prime Minister Kovaczewski’s statement that VMRO-DPMNE acknowledged that the government had succeeded in addressing the crisis by demanding elections in May “if Kovaczewski really believes he He did so that we managed to deal with the crisis instead of fleeing, so let’s go to the citizens’ elections to decide if he really dealt with the crisis well.” He said.
Noting that the best citizens will decide whether the fight against the crisis is successful or not, Mycoskie said, “There is a way to show that, the election. If he continues to run and hide, unfortunately, he won’t get that answer right away whether he’s coping or not.” And we will have to wait a few months for this to happen.These MPs from the SDSM and BDI parliamentary group are in favor of dissolving Parliament and changing the government.” Make an evaluation.
- Balkans | Southern Bosnia and Herzegovina fascinates with its historical and natural beauties
- Balkans | Minister Cavusoglu had a telephone conversation with Greek Foreign Minister Dendias
- Balkans | China and Albania sign a visa-free travel agreement
- Balkans | Sofia Islamic Higher Institute bid farewell to this year’s graduates
- Balkans | The exhibition of tombstones from the Ottoman period opened in Sarajevo Yunus Emre Instituso
- How long is a day and a year on other planets?
- Balkans | Vegetable prices increased by 10% in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Thunder, one of the NBA teams, signed Serbian basketball player Vasilije Micic
- Balkans | M.Gyorce Petrov won the Macedonian Cup
- Balkans | Macedonia is celebrating 30 years since it joined the United Nations