Hristian Mycoski, the head of the main opposition party VMRO DPMNE in North Macedonia, has called for an election if Prime Minister Kovaczewski really believes the government has successfully dealt with the crisis.
VMRO-DPMNE President Hristian Mycoski, during his visit to Vevčany today, responding to a reporter’s comment on Prime Minister Kovaczewski’s statement that VMRO-DPMNE acknowledged that the government had succeeded in addressing the crisis by demanding elections in May “if Kovaczewski really believes he He did so that we managed to deal with the crisis instead of fleeing, so let’s go to the citizens’ elections to decide if he really dealt with the crisis well.” He said.
Noting that the best citizens will decide whether the fight against the crisis is successful or not, Mycoskie said, “There is a way to show that, the election. If he continues to run and hide, unfortunately, he won’t get that answer right away whether he’s coping or not.” And we will have to wait a few months for this to happen.These MPs from the SDSM and BDI parliamentary group are in favor of dissolving Parliament and changing the government.” Make an evaluation.
- Balkans | Another discount on fuel prices
- From ancient sewers to the first flush: toilet culture and history
- Balkans | Turkey becomes the country from which Kosovo imports the most in 2022
- Balkans | McDonald’s withdraws from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The claim that the Chief of the General Staff of Greece was overheard by Greek intelligence
- A major scandal in Greece: Designed by a Turkish scientist, he robbed the neighbor and declared it “national”
- Balkans | Barrier statement of the Minister of the Interior of Kosovo Svichla
- Balkans | President Pendarovski attends the World Economic Forum in Davos
- Balkans | Illegal immigrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements explained their experiences
- Balkans | Lagac: The party that does not accept the Franco-German plan loses the support of the international community