EUFOR, the European Union peacekeeping force in Bosnia and Herzegovina, announced that there has been no change in the security situation in the country.
In the statement, the statement stressed that the measures that would affect the security situation were carefully monitored, and that routine patrols continue throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Statement made by the Minister of Defense of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Radio Television Republika Srpska Zokan HillisThis came after statements about security threats in the country.
Hillis told N1 TV that Russian experts had trained Herzegovinian Bosnian militia and closed a camp in the Republika Srpska entity.
Hillis claimed that after closing the headquarters of this paramilitary formation in eastern Bosnia, an initiative was launched this time through the Republika Srpska police and said that he had all the data on this subject.
In parallel, and after the statements of the Bosnian Serb leader Dodik about the deployment of the police on the borders of the entity, the presence of the Bosnian Serb police forces on the border points raised concern.
In his statement, Defense Minister Helles said, “Russian trainers are training the citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina. These are dogs of war, so to speak, who travel all over Africa looking for mercenaries, who come here and train soldiers. We know where all this is, and we have all the data. We have it.” A powerful intelligence service within the Armed Forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina. We also have a State Security Agency (OSA). We receive data regularly and react to every development.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | MATUSITEB announced that 122 thousand euros have been collected in the “We are with Turkey” campaign.
- Balkans | Protest against the imam of the FETÖ member in Albania: the worshipers left the mosque
- Balkans | Crisis on the Belgrade – Athens line
- Balkans | Bulgarian. Macedonian tensions continue
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina and Azerbaijan want to improve bilateral relations
- Balkans | It turns out that the Albanians who were repatriated from England were paid
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev met with the President of the Council of the European Union, Michel
- Balkans | Adem Jachari, one of the symbols of Kosovo’s independence, is commemorated on the 25th anniversary of his death.
- Balkans | The European Union wants to increase cooperation on clean technologies
- Balkans | Signing of a cooperation protocol between YÖKAK and IUS