The Crescent Charity Association organized an Iftar banquet for scholarship students, orphaned children and their families at the International Knowledge School in Tetovo, as part of its traditional activity “Ramadan Tables”.
Head of Crescent Bahik El-Din Al-Dhahabi, who thanked the principals of Maarif School for their support for this quick event, which was organized as a result of multifaceted joint activities in cooperation with Maarif Schools, took this opportunity to let the students and Maarif School. Hilal volunteered to visit the school and see the achievements made at the site, which he said was a good opportunity.
School Principal Hikmet Parlar saluted those who attended the iftar banquet, expressing that Al-Maaref Schools always attaches great importance to social activities and wishes success to the Hilal scholarship holders. After dinner, local benefactors made cash donations to the 40 orphans.
On the other hand, 25 scholarship students were awarded scholarships for the second semester offered by our philanthropic citizens in Turkey.
- Balkans | Condolences from Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu to his Greek counterpart
- Balkans | United States: The agreement reached between Serbia and Kosovo must be implemented immediately
- Balkans | Kosovo connection between NATO and the European Union
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev met with representatives of the OSCE Election Observation Mission
- Balkans | The process of forming a multi-party coalition in Bulgaria has come to a standstill
- Balkans | Trakya University Faculty of Fine Arts opened a group exhibition in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Signing a cooperation agreement between the Ombudsman and the Communities Rights Enforcement Agency
- Balkans | Heavy rains in Albania caused floods
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic says he is “skeptical” about a solution to the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | The USA and England responded to Dodek’s decision