Humanitarian Relief and Human Rights (IHH) distributed a Ramadan package containing food items in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
According to the statement issued by the IHH organization, 240 packages were distributed to those in need within the scope of the “Ramadan 2023” project.
The statement stated that 120 food packages have been prepared for the elderly who live in Tuzla and need social assistance, and 120 food packages have also been prepared for children who do not have a family.
- Balkans | Montenegro and Albania agree to build a bridge over the Bojana River
- Balkans | Important statements from the Kosovar footballer Beteki of Konyaspor
- Balkans | The FEP in Western Thrace supports the improvement of Turkish-Greek relations
- Balkans | Festival of Lights in Croatia
- Balkans | Greece continues to send humanitarian aid to the earthquake victims
- Balkans | An exhibition dedicated to the Roma genocide victims of Auschwitz opened in Kosovo
- Balkans | Borrell: “Any attempt to cast doubt on the Ohrid agreement will be futile”
- Balkans | The “morality police” unit that oversees the enforcement of the hijab in Iran has been abolished
- Balkans | Completion of the restoration of Haji Mahmoud Bey Mosque in Monastir
- Balkans | Mawlid read for those who lost their lives in the earthquake in Prizren