EU Deputy Ilhan Kuchuk welcomed a group of university students and heads of academic units from Bulgaria and all over the country, students of the Theological High School in Momchilgrad (Mistanli) and Aleksandar Stepanovich Popov at the Electronic Vocational High School in Veliko Tarnovo to Europe. hosted in Parliament. visit,”“How does the European Union work? institutions of the European Union and we(How does the European Union work? It is a prize for students who finished in the first three places in the Essay Competition on EU Institutions and Us.)
During the visit, the guests closely examined the structure and functioning of the European Parliament and had the opportunity to attend the conference presented by Ilhan Kucuk. The leader of the liberals commented on current issues in European and Bulgarian politics.
Speaking about his activities and duties as a member of the European Parliament, Ilhan Küçük drew attention to the operations in the European Union after a series of difficulties encountered in recent years.
The MEP said, “In the first years that I came, the role of the European Union was not mentioned. However, after recent crises such as epidemics and wars, the leadership and influence of the European Union on the world stage began to unfold more and more. Although we have asked ourselves before what If each member state can save itself individually, but we certainly realized after the Corona crisis and the war that this is not a solution. If the European Union is an ambitious, changing and dynamic union that wants to develop, then it should be this way. However, the strength of the European Union is showing When it works with 27 countries.
Ilhan Kucuk told the group of visitors that the European Union is definitely a competitive union and that it is time for Bulgaria to settle down and get out of the political crisis in order to regain its place at the big negotiating table in Europe.
- Balkans | The Kosovo search and rescue team told what they experienced in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirjev was honored for the assistance provided to earthquake victims in Türkiye
- Balkans | Games for earthquake victims from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | WHO confirms 802 attacks on healthcare during the Russo-Ukrainian War
- Balkans | Greek defense expert Theodoratos: It is impossible for us to reach the same power as Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovo calls for measures with a focus on “Srebrenica” for the EU countries
- Balkans | Pushed back by the Greeks, the migrants left in the middle of Merec swam the river and took shelter in Mehmetchik.
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s ambassador Alagic said he felt at home when he was a student in Turkey.
- Balkans | Karadi, Chairman of the MRF Party in Bulgaria, and Minister Soylu met earthquake victims in Kahramanmaraş for breakfast.
- Balkans | Radev: Macedonia must convince its citizens that it is building a democratic state