University students and representatives of the Grand Mufti visited the European Parliament at the invitation of Ilhan Kucuk, Member of the European Union Parliament.
Ilhan Kucuk, MEP for the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MÖH), told the group of visitors from Bulgaria: “Bulgaria is confused, sending mixed messages and missing out on opportunities as a result. We have to compete with other member states for additional opportunities and funding for our citizens and companies, but only those Those who are ready and where there is stability and consensus in terms of government policy can take full advantage of the new opportunities for the future.This is the only way to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with funds provided under the National Recovery and Sustainability Plan.This is something we cannot agree on and take advantage of at the right time. So the only way out of this quagmire is joint dialogue. Let us define common goals as individuals and strive to achieve these goals together.
Today the leader of European liberals received a group of visitors consisting of representatives of the Grand Mufti and university students from Sofia. Within the scope of the two-day visit, the visitors had the opportunity to learn about the infrastructure and the functioning of the EU units.
Ilhan Kucuk spoke to the group of visitors about the foundations of the European Union. He stated that the European Union was established to achieve peace through economic commitment based on interaction in the name of common interests.
Kucuk said, “This formula has worked for the last 70 years. Recently, the EU has called for more internal unification, more self-confidence, because of the lessons we learned from both the Covid-19 crisis and the war. But the important thing is that we are also learning.” Defending our interests and actions in building this society, taking into account the fact that decisions at the European level are directly related to national regulations.
- Balkans | NATO calls for a de-escalation in Kosovo
- Balkans | Pushvarsky: With the creation of Corridor 8, we have become an inevitable transportation route in the region
- Balkans | In Bosnia and Herzegovina ”8. The European Union Strategy Forum for the Adriatic and Ionian Seas started
- Balkans | The goal of the MRF party in Bulgaria is coalition partnership
- Balkans | Al-Hilal provided scholarships to 25 students
- Historical development of feminine hygiene products
- Balkans | British Prime Minister Sunak packs students with relief items for earthquake victims
- Balkans | Kosovo aims to become a member of NATO’s Partnership for Peace program by 2023
- Balkans | Reactions to Schmidt’s Controversial Decision: The Occupation Government
- Balkans | Rescue of 31 illegal immigrants expelled from Greece