Migrants staying in the Lipa migrant camp, located near the city of Bihac in northwest Bosnia and Herzegovina, get to break the fast every day on the occasion of Ramadan.
He stated that the International Organization for Migration provides breakfast service, in cooperation with the Red Cross in Bihac, for migrants residing in the refugee camp and fasting people.
The Secretary of the Red Cross in Bihac, Selam Medzic, stated that they are trying to work according to the needs and traditions of the migrants, and said: “We prepare dinner at breakfast time. About 200 migrants staying here are fasting. It also makes them happy when we prepare breakfast.” He said.
Ayman from Afghanistan also said that although he is far from his home, he does not break the fast on the occasion of the month of Ramadan, and said: “The Red Cross officials prepare for us the suhoor and the iftar meal. He said.
Meanwhile, it was reported that more than 300 migrants are staying in the Lipa migrant camp, and that there is a mosque in the refugee camp.
- Balkans | Launching a communications campaign on the process of Bulgaria’s accession to the Eurozone
- Balkans | Ballots from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia and Montenegro were sent to Turkey by diplomatic couriers
- Balkans | Workshops held for staff of the SOS Child Protection Agency.
- Balkans | Protest “Union of Serbian Municipalities” in Kosovo
- Balkans | Samir Siponjic, a graduate of Turkey, became a minister in his native Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The agreement reached between Kosovo and Serbia was discussed at the Kosovo Assembly
- An activist was killed by the Hezbollah terrorist organization
- Balkans | Sarajevo TMV has set up an exhibition with the parents of its students
- Balkans | More than 2,000 cemeteries promised Muslim burials in Berlin
- Balkans | Confession from the Greek press: Let’s face it, we can’t compete with Türkiye