“Second Sultan. Abdul Hamid Han’s Lost Piano Concert was held
Representatives of the country’s Turkish and local institutions and organizations, many art lovers and other guests attended the concert organized by Shkoder Yunus Emre Institusu (YEE) at the Meggeni Theater and presented by Nuray Okakli.
In his speech here, Director of Shkodra YEE Zafer Kıyıcı said: “Like Yunus Emre Institusu, Sultan II. We are pleased to present this project which shows Abdulhamid Han’s interest in piano and classical music to the people of Shkodër.” He said.
After the speeches, pianist Tutu Aydinoglu took the stage.
The second sultan. The concert in which Aydınoğlu performed the works included in the automatic piano purchased for Abdülhamid in 1907 and believed to have been lost.
- Balkans | Troll scandal in Serbia
- Balkans | Vucic announced the condition for removing the barricades
- Balkans | Support visit from the Rumelia delegation to the Justice and Development Party
- Balkans | Kobe Bryant’s wife gets $28.85 million in compensation for the accident photos
- Balkans | Greece refuses to supply Ukrainian Leopard tanks
- Balkans | Anwar Lemis will bury the four bones of his father, who was killed in the Srebrenica genocide, tomorrow
- Balkans | A police car catches fire in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Allegations of an explosion and shooting in northern Kosovo from the Serbian media
- Balkans | Why are President Thachi and the Oak leaders on trial?
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: The construction of highways has begun and is not going to stop