“Second Sultan. Abdul Hamid Han’s Lost Piano Concert was held
Representatives of the country’s Turkish and local institutions and organizations, many art lovers and other guests attended the concert organized by Shkoder Yunus Emre Institusu (YEE) at the Meggeni Theater and presented by Nuray Okakli.
In his speech here, Director of Shkodra YEE Zafer Kıyıcı said: “Like Yunus Emre Institusu, Sultan II. We are pleased to present this project which shows Abdulhamid Han’s interest in piano and classical music to the people of Shkodër.” He said.
After the speeches, pianist Tutu Aydinoglu took the stage.
The second sultan. The concert in which Aydınoğlu performed the works included in the automatic piano purchased for Abdülhamid in 1907 and believed to have been lost.
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day was celebrated on December 21 with great enthusiasm in the capital, Skopje ￼
- Balkans | The Chinese Light Festival in Serbia
- Balkans | A program will be held on the occasion of the 21st anniversary of Köprü magazine
- Balkans | Formation of a new government in Republika Srpska
- Balkans | Allegations of an explosion and shooting in northern Kosovo from the Serbian media
- Balkans | Expats will be able to speak Turkish with the Croatian police at Sıla Yolu
- Balkans | Osmani: OSCE values are more important today than ever
- Balkans | Majiti: BDI ministers are not legitimate in the eyes of the citizens
- Balkans | Corti: The Federation of Serbian Municipalities is unconstitutional
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes is moving away from Serbia in the Europa League