As of the last quarter of last year in North Macedonia, it was announced that the number of mobile broadband and narrowband Internet access subscribers reached 1 million 458 thousand 377 subscribers.
According to the data of the Electronic Communications Authority, on this basis, A1 Macedonia has the largest share in the number of subscribers with 48.66 percent, followed by Makedonski Telekom with 47.50 percent, Licamobile with 2.05 percent, Ruby with 1.64 percent and A1 Macedonia. at 48.66 percent, followed by Green mobie at 0.12 percent and MTEL at 0.03 percent.
By the end of 2022, the number of active mobile subscribers reached 1 million 932 thousand 871. 739 thousand 78 prepaid subscribers, 944 thousand 394 postpaid subscribers, and 249 thousand 399 postpaid subscribers.
- Castrated Young Church Singers in Italy
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama said that Turkey contributes to global security
- Balkans | The President of Trakya Tabakuglu University visited the city of Karjali
- Balkans | An Ottoman Kosovo President met with the British Representative of the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Statement “gunshots” from the NATO peacekeeping force “KFOR” in Kosovo
- Balkans | The member states of the World Health Organization have agreed to draft an international convention to combat epidemics
- Balkans | Saccar, Kosovo’s Interior Minister Svechla, received Turkey’s ambassador to Pristina
- Balkans | From July 1, cheap daily electricity tariffs will be reinstated.
- Balkans | Trabzonspor signed Serbian footballer Markovic
- Balkans | Bulgaria is about to form a pro-European Atlantic government