In Novi Pazar, the largest city in the Senjak region of Serbia, where Bosniaks live sparsely ”29. The traditional Ramadan futsal tournament has begun.
As part of the tournament, which will run throughout Ramadan, the 181 teams participating in the event will compete in more than 350 matches.
Tournament Director Nermin Ziserovic said that they work every year to be better than the previous one, and various events will be organized for sports fans during the month of Ramadan.
Member of the organizing committee of the tournament and former football player Altyn Grbović added that there are teams from every category within the scope of the tournament and that Novi Pazar is a city that lives during the month of Ramadan.
It was also shared that the tournament was organized by the Novi Grad City Administration, Novi Pazar Sports Federation and Novi Pazar Sports Facilities.
- Balkans | Local elections will be held in Albania on May 14
- Balkans | Another aid truck from Albania is on its way to the quake zone
- Balkans | Iftar for religious Muslims, Christians and Jews from Zagreb ambassador Kiran
- Balkans | Kosovo buys an embassy building in London for 7.4 million euros
- Balkans | About 650 thousand citizens of Bulgaria will be able to get better protection against natural disasters and accidents
- Balkans | Interview on “Those Who Left Traces from Bukhara to the Balkans” in Albania
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic discusses de-escalation with Kosovo with officials of the European Union and the United States
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Deputy Prime Minister, Bislemi, met Turkish Ambassador Sakar
- Balkans | The Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum is being held in Burgas
- Balkans | Kosovo Serbs protest against Vucic