On Wednesday, the Kosovo government approved two initiatives that would allow for close military cooperation with Turkey.
defense minister Armand MahajHe said that with the approval of cooperation initiatives in military education, technology and science between Kosovo and Turkey, it will be possible to exchange personnel, equipment and information in the field of defense and to participate in joint peace operations.
Mej said the agreements also provide for the training of Kosovo students in military medicine and war academies in Turkey.
- Balkans | A young man, who was shot by Greek police, was killed last week
- Answer from Kurti to Vucic
- Balkans | MSB announced: 27 people intervened at the Greek border
- Balkans | United Nations: The world and the United Nations left the people of Srebrenica 28 years ago
- Balkans | Greece has set up a crisis management unit for developments in Russia
- Balkans | MSB: The Border Eagles have captured 7 more people who were trying to flee to Greece
- The ancient city has been under water for centuries
- Balkans | The claim that Greece is planning to take a “12 mile” decision in the Aegean Sea
- 7 ancient buildings around the world that have not yet been solved
- Balkans | Eyüp Sultan Municipality organized an Iftar program in the city of Gostivar