A conversation took place in Tirana, the capital of Albania, about “those who left traces from Bukhara to the Balkans.”
Organized by Tirana Yunus Emre Enstitüsü with the support of Turkey Alumni Association (TUMED), Assoc. Doctor. The speech was attended by Oguzan Aydin Tirana Yunus Emre Institusu Director Umar Osman Demirbash, Turkey Maarif Albania Foundation, Mesut Özbaysar, Adviser of Religious Services at the Turkish Embassy of Tirana Adam Celigiz, researchers, writers and students.
assistant. Doctor. In his statement, Aydin said that countries live with their eldest sons.
Explaining that they came to Anatolia with the love, education and culture they received from Bukhara and with the Alperin family brought up by Ahmed Yesifi, Aydin said, “We became Yunus Emre in Anatolia and Sari Soltik in the Balkans. We established a line from Bukhara to the Balkans. At the forefront of these values are justice, mercy and decency.” He said.
Pointing out that there are common names between Turkey and Albania in the characters embodying justice, mercy and decency, Aydın continued his words as follows:
The most important person linking Albania with Turkey and Turkey with Turkestan is undoubtedly Mehmet Akif Ersoy. Muhammad Akif Ersoy’s father is Albani, and his mother is from Bukhara, but he is also from Turkish Anatolia. emsettin Sami Albanian but Ottoman Turk, wrote Kamus-ı Turki, our largest dictionary. Yahya Kemal Bey is a Turk from the Balkans, from Skopje, but he wrote the most beautiful poems of Turks and Turks. These publishers, these spiritual hosts, and these poets remind us today: “We are the wing of an eagle, we are the son of a father, we are the son-in-law of a nation.” Although our hands are different and our condition is different, we are one, we are together and we will walk into the future together.
Before the talk, the director of Tirana Yunus Emre Institusu, Omer Osman Demirbaş, welcomed the participants with a word.
- Balkans | In Greece, charges of “espionage” were dropped against 24 people, including Sarah Mardini
- Balkans | Serbia removes visa exemption for 4 countries as part of the fight against illegal immigration
- Balkans | 70 percent of Albanians live in financial difficulties
- 10 inventions and innovations in the ancient Greek civilization
- Balkans | The member states of the World Health Organization have agreed to draft an international convention to combat epidemics
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev: Cooperation between Turkey and Bulgaria is very important for the security of the region
- Balkans | MSB: Aid of clothing has been provided to 38 families affected by floods in Kosovo
- Balkans | Floods cause property damage in Kosovo
- Balkans | President Erdogan’s words “If you make a mistake, crazy Turks will walk” were used in the Greek press.
- Balkans | Big discount on fuel prices