In the eurozone, the investor confidence index rose for the third month, hitting its highest level since June 2022.
Sentix, a market research company headquartered in Frankfurt, announced data on the Eurozone General Investor Confidence Index for January.
Accordingly, the general investor confidence index in the eurozone, which was negative 21 points in December 2022, increased by 3.5 points to negative 17.5 points this month. The expectation was for the index, which reached its highest level since June 2022, to rise to minus 18.
The expectations index, which measures investors’ expectations for the next six months, rose from minus 22 points to minus 15.8 points, marking its highest level since February 2022.
The current situation index, which was minus 20 points, also rose to minus 19.3, the highest level since August 2022.
In his assessment of the matter, Patrick Hussey, General Manager of Sentix, stated that January data in Sentix Economic Indicators indicate further improvement, “However, there is almost no change in the assessment of the current situation. Only the expectation values indicate a further relaxation of the situation.” Use his statements.
The Investor Confidence Survey was conducted from January 5-7 with the participation of 1,228 investors.
On the other hand, the Sentix investor confidence index for Germany, the largest economy in the eurozone, rose by 3.8 points to minus 16.5 points in January. It is noteworthy that the index rose for 3 consecutive months. The index of the current situation in Germany rose from 18.3 points to -18 points.
- Balkans | A call from the International Union of Muslim Scholars to Muslims to “defend Al-Aqsa Mosque”
- Balkans | World-famous names continue to support them by asking Turkey for help.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic receives the British special envoy to the Western Balkans Peach
- Balkans | Shield from the President of Bulgaria, Radev, to the rescue team returning from Turkey
- Balkans | Real Madrid Croatian player Luka Modric injured
- Balkans | The joint cabinet meeting between Kosovo and Albania has been cancelled
- Balkans | Announcement of the Albanian Cup final
- Balkans | “Why is the admission of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen not among the priorities of the Swedish presidency?” ￼
- Balkans | Invitation to the Sakarya Metropolitan athlete from the Grand Prix Sarajevo tournament
- Balkans | IBU continues its understanding of the institution in the Balkans with a scholarship rate of 90 percent.