Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (Lamine) take over the presidency North Macedonia Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ottoman boujarAnd Azerbaijan And ArmeniaHe called for .. immediate communication directly, “Peace must come to the region. Both Azerbaijanis and Armenians deserve peace.” He said.
Osmani met Foreign Minister Jeyhun Bayramov in Azerbaijan, where he came to make contacts.
After the bilateral meeting and the delegations, Osmani and Bayramov held a joint press conference.
Osmani referred to the problem of mines in the areas liberated by Azerbaijan from the occupation of Armenia and said that the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe has great experience in clearing mines and will do its best to support Azerbaijan in this regard.
Osmani expressed his condolences to the soldiers who lost their lives in the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan yesterday, using the following phrases:
“We urgently call on the parties to communicate directly. I have come to the region to promote dialogue and cooperation based on peace. The OSCE can offer its own experience and resources to facilitate this contact. We must focus our efforts on peace. It is important to establish peace between Armenia and Azerbaijan. Peace must come to the region. Both Azerbaijanis and Armenians deserve peace.”
– “Armenia should avoid such irresponsible and dangerous steps”
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Bayramov also stated that when the mediators took steps to normalize relations, Armenia carried out political and military provocations, and that yesterday’s border dispute was a planned provocation.
Expressing that the commander of the Armenian special forces unit and the deputy commander were also at the scene of yesterday’s conflict, and that the provocation began with their orders, Bayramov said: “Armenia should avoid such irresponsible and dangerous steps because the reaction and consequences of this could be very serious for Armenia. We want to Our international partners clearly convey this message to Armenia.” He said.
- Balkans | Detention of a mayoral candidate from the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | Russian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Friendship with the United States is like buying a ticket to the Titanic
- Balkans | Greek Deputy Foreign Minister: Get well soon Turkey
- Balkans | 39 irregular migrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements were rescued
- Balkans | Bulgaria: Negotiations are continuing with Turkey to obtain one billion cubic meters of LNG capacity
- Balkans | Vice President Oktay met with his Bulgarian counterpart Utova
- Balkans | The Federal Government assumes its functions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Osmani: If Vucic wants peace, he should stop supporting criminal gangs
- Balkans | The arrest of the former mayor of Sarajevo, Skaka
- Balkans | Vucic: The European Parliament’s decision to align Serbia’s foreign policy with the European Union is hypocritical