In the past three weeks, 20 Palestinians have been killed in the Israeli forces’ attacks on the occupied West Bank.
Palestine According to the report in the Quds News newspaper, the Israeli forces recently Attacks on Palestinians a plus. Tensions are also escalating in the region due to raids and attacks in the occupied West Bank.
In the past three weeks, 20 Palestinians have been killed in attacks by Israeli forces.
Israeli forcesThese raids, which often result in the death or injury of neighborhoods where Palestinians live in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, are causing tension in the region.
On December 8, the Palestinian Ministry of Health reported the number of Palestinians shot dead by Israeli forces since the beginning of the year. It announced that it had increased to 217, 52 of which were in Gaza and 165 in the West Bank.
In a statement issued on December 9, the spokesman for the Jordanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Sinan al-Makali, responded to the raids launched by Israeli soldiers on the West Bank and warned that this could drag the region into a new spiral of violence.
In a statement issued by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the same day, it was confirmed that it was deeply concerned about the escalation of violence against the Palestinian people, and said, “This year we witnessed the largest number of Palestinian martyrs in recent years, with more than 200 martyrs.” Statements were made.
- Balkans | An “anonymous” message from Serbia
- Balkans | Foggy weather adversely affects air and ground transportation in Skopje
- Balkans | A new Frontex manager confirms that pushbacks in the Aegean Sea will be prevented
- Balkans | The teams of the two countries will jointly clean the feet of the bridge between the Turkish-Greek border gates
- Balkans | The High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina evaluated the celebrations on January 9 of Republika Srpska
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu met with Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament Rashidov
- Balkans | Osmani Dendias: The relations between North Macedonia and Greece are an example of good neighborliness
- Balkans | Dismissal of two ministers in Croatia
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis visits Western Thrace in January