A Palestinian young man was killed as a result of the Israeli occupation soldiers shooting at Palestinians in the occupied city of Calcia in the West Bank.
Palestine According to what was reported by the official Wafa Agency, at the entrance to the town of Azzun in Qalqilya. Israeli forces A quarrel broke out between him and the Philistines. The occupation soldiers assaulted the young man with live bullets and tear gas.
Ayed Azzam Salim, 20, died in his stomach as a result of gunfire by the soldiers, and he died in the hospital he was taken to.
And in the occupied West Bank, the Israeli army and fanatical Jewish settlers have fired their firearms at it since the beginning of 2023. Palestinians killed The number rose to 95, including 17 children and one woman.
4 Palestinians were wounded in the settler attack
It was recorded that settlers attacked cars owned by Palestinians at the entrance to the city of Al-Bireh in the West Bank.
It was reported that 4 Palestinians were injured and some vehicles were damaged.
In the photo, Jewish settlers attacked Palestinian homes and cars, as well as worshipers in the mosque.
A group of settlers threw stones at worshipers who were praying in the Al-Salam Mosque in Deir Ballut.
The intervention of the Israeli police in Al-Aqsa Mosque with stun grenades, rubber bullets and batons for two consecutive nights, using disproportionate force, escalated tensions in occupied East Jerusalem and increased tensions in the West Bank.
- Balkans | There were reports that explosives had been planted in eight secondary schools in Skopje
- Balkans | TMBH campaign “Let us also have a home in Hatay”
- Balkans | Preparations for the elections begin at the Consulate General of Turkey in Prizren
- Balkans | Bulgarian citizens who attacked the police at the Macedonian border crossing arrested N.
- Balkans | The launch of the activities of the 12th Sarajevo Trade Forum
- Balkans | GSM operators in Greece made free calls to Turkey due to the earthquake
- Balkans | Voting has been completed for the second round of the presidential elections in North Macedonia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Boycott Serbian products in Kosovo
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Kosovo Police increases its presence in the north of the country