Turkum magazine plays an important role in keeping the Turkish language alive in Kosovo and passing it on to future generations, and it has reached its 271st issue.
We share with you the article of Zenil Beksas, Editor-in-Chief of the Turkish Language, on Issue 271:
Once again, we are here with content that we hope will satisfy you.
The photo on the cover belongs to the famous painter Kamber Kamber, who lived and made in Bulgaria.
With the support of the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA), the Department of Turkish Language and Literature at the University of Pristina organized the “Conference of Turks and Turkish in the Balkans”. You can find conference news on the third page of the magazine.
This time our dear poet friend Bahtiar Aslan greets you with a collection of poems.
While Sibel Onur Özdemir is the guest with her story “Gurbet Hands”, Bega Dançevska meets the reader with her story “Unexpected Happiness”.
Nikla Durson stands for Leila Sharif Amin’s book.
Muhammad Hashem Salehi “Is meeting the end of love?” This time in Kirkuk’s message corner. He says.
Mehmet Yardimchi, one of the regular writers of our magazine, focuses on the topic “Aşık Perpetual and Art” in this issue.
This time, Yıldırım Ağanoğlu stands for “The City of a Thousand Windows: Berat”.
And Mustafa Esen brings you the “Thousand Elegance Center, Yenişehir Fener”.
Erkan Kassab “Obstacles”
In an interview with Necla Dursun, she said, “Muhammad Aref: The Turkish presence in Rumeli is based on language and religion.”
Viyaz Sağlam, “Greek Children’s Literature (Western Thrace) Turks Overview of the Post-1990 Period”
Melik Ozlem Sezer “A Place Called Palestine” (Poetry)
Stay healthy, stay friends until we meet in a new issue.
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop visited the Balkan Jubilation site
- Balkans | Reacting to Schmidt’s RS
- Balkans | UN Secretary-General Guterres calls for reforms in the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank
- Balkans | President Erdoğan met with Albanian Prime Minister Rama
- Balkans | It was the people in Greece who started the earthquake aid to Turkey
- Balkans | Silvio, the new coach of Albania
- Balkans | NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg: I support Turkey’s desire to become a member of the European Union
- Balkans | Mehmedczyk will stay in Kosovo until September
- Balkans | Climatic disasters in the past 50 years have caused more than two million deaths
- 12 interesting pieces from the tomb of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun