The statement from North Macedonia’s Ministry of Interior states that 880 speed limits were issued in one day across the country.
And it was announced in a statement by the Ministry of Interior that 70 of the 880 grams exceeded the permitted speed, 50 kilometers, and 14 of them were 70 kilometers above the permitted speed.
It is reported that 484 drivers in the city and 397 outside the city exceeded the speed limit.
In its statement, the Ministry of Interior reminded that traffic controls have become more stringent in recent days, and called on citizens to abide by traffic rules and regulations.
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Utova met with students studying Bulgarian Language and Literature at Ankara University
- Balkans | Wind energy investments in Europe have fallen to the lowest level in recent years
- Balkans | It was requested that the Turkish flag be placed in schools where Turkish education is taught in Kosovo.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian army seeks to solve the personnel crisis
- Balkans | The Turkish Skopje Theater received two prizes at the Vodan Chernodrinsky Theater Festival
- Balkans | A train and a minibus collide in Koprulu; Many wounded
- Balkans | The European Under-17 Wrestling Championship kicks off in Albania
- Balkans | As of yesterday, the euro was only used in Croatia.
- Balkans | Forest fires in Greece: Flames rose from 81 points in and around Athens
- Balkans | The TDP youth branch organized a football tournament on the occasion of May 19th