The Ohrid Public Health Center declared that the waters of Lake Ohrid are clean and suitable for swimming, exercise and rest.
Sasho Tuchkov from the Ohrid Center for Public Health said in a statement to CBD on the subject that the latest physical, chemical and microbiological analyzes were carried out last week on the northern part of the shore of Lake Ohrid, which extends from the “Millennium” hotel to “Andon Dukov”, that the water is first and second class. It showed that it is suitable for swimming and recreation. Therefore, Lake Ohrid is considered safe for health. Water analysis is currently underway from Struga to Radožda and next week from Sveti Naum to Park Hotel. Previous analyzes in all these locations, from Sveti Naum to Radožda, showed that the water is of good quality exceptional.” expressions were used.
Toshkov pointed out that recent analyzes show a slight deterioration in water quality north of the lake, and said that this situation has been repeated over the past 30 years, adding that he is under pressure.
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe Beko will go to Red Star for a play-off ticket in the THY Europa League
- Balkans | Protesting violence against women in Belgrade
- Balkans | The European Union comments on the decision of the Kosovo Council of Ministers
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti criticizes the punitive measures taken by the European Union against Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgaria: Russian forces committed systematic war crimes in Ukraine
- Balkans | The Kremlin: We support Serbia on Kosovo
- Balkans | Israeli media: “Wagner goes to Kosovo”
- Balkans | Bulgaria signs an agreement to buy nuclear fuel from outside Russia
- Balkans | A memorial letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the leader of the Turkish West Thrace community, Sadiq Ahmed
- Balkans | Critical day in relations between Kosovo and Serbia