It was alleged that Germany did not meet Greece’s expectations regarding the purchase of Marder armored fighting vehicles.
In the news on the CNN Greece portal, the agreement reached between Athens and Berlin, GreeceGerman armored vehicles of the Marder type, provided that Turkey will send 40 Soviet-made BMP-1 armored vehicles located on the islands of the Eastern Aegean Sea to Ukraine. Armored vehicles He was reminded that he expected her to be sent.
In the news, which reported that Greece has sent 20 BMP-1 to Ukraine so far, Germany in the Merrick area It was noted that 14 Marder armored vehicles had been delivered for use, and 6 Marder armored vehicles were expected to arrive in Thessaloniki in a few days.
In the news, which included allegations that Germany did not have enough Marder armored vehicles due to its decision to send 40 Marder armored vehicles to the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv, it was mentioned that Greece might have to make do with 20 Marder. Armored vehicles.
- Balkans | Hafiz Tayyab Ali, one of the well-known Hafiz from Skopje, have mercy on him.
- What is a referendum? How many polls have been conducted?
- Balkans | European Union: High turnout in Turkish elections is a big win
- Balkans | Tell the Turks of Western Thrace that they live in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Increase Bosnia and Herzegovina’s arms exports
- Medieval Prisoners “Forgotten” Dungeons: Oblate
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | “Bosnia and Herzegovina will lose half of its population by 2070”
- Balkans | The firefight between the crew of the flight sent to Greece for help continues without interruption
- Balkans | The WSPS World Cup tournament continues to launch coins in Croatia