It was alleged that Germany did not meet Greece’s expectations regarding the purchase of Marder armored fighting vehicles.
In the news on the CNN Greece portal, the agreement reached between Athens and Berlin, GreeceGerman armored vehicles of the Marder type, provided that Turkey will send 40 Soviet-made BMP-1 armored vehicles located on the islands of the Eastern Aegean Sea to Ukraine. Armored vehicles He was reminded that he expected her to be sent.
In the news, which reported that Greece has sent 20 BMP-1 to Ukraine so far, Germany in the Merrick area It was noted that 14 Marder armored vehicles had been delivered for use, and 6 Marder armored vehicles were expected to arrive in Thessaloniki in a few days.
In the news, which included allegations that Germany did not have enough Marder armored vehicles due to its decision to send 40 Marder armored vehicles to the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv, it was mentioned that Greece might have to make do with 20 Marder. Armored vehicles.
- Balkans | Condolence messages from European leaders to Ukraine after the helicopter crash
- Balkans | Barrier statement of the Minister of the Interior of Kosovo Svichla
- Balkans | Ukraine: Significant restrictions on electricity consumption will apply this winter
- Balkans | Preventing drug trafficking in Albania, which is expected to enter the Macedonian drug market
- Balkans | Media in Brussels: Bosnia and Herzegovina will be granted candidate status this week
- Balkans | Minister Akar’s reaction to Greece: a miscalculation from Ankara
- Balkans | n. The number of judges in the Macedonian Constitutional Court decreased to 6
- Balkans | Adding new names to the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | Corti: There is no such thing as a federation of municipalities of Serbia in Kosovo
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Mecca