A drone captured the moment a Greek coast guard boat pushed illegal immigrants into Turkish territorial waters in the Aegean Sea.
According to the post on the social media account of the Ministry of National Defense, a group of illegal immigrants were pushed into Turkish territorial waters, 3.62 miles from the Turkish coast, by a Greek Coast Guard boat southwest of Cesme in the Aegean Sea on December 29, 2022.
This incident, which was detected by a Navy drone, was immediately reported to the Coast Guard Command, and the illegal immigrants were rescued.
- Balkans | There were reports that explosives had been planted in eight secondary schools in Skopje
- Balkans | A new government was formed in Bosnia and Herzegovina after 115 days
- Balkans | Serbia increases the number of special unit soldiers from 1,500 to 5,000
- Balkans | 12 people died due to a blizzard in the United States
- Balkans | The PKK suspect was arrested while fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Purposeful visit to Teka from Bosnia
- Balkans | The gas link between Bulgaria and Serbia will be ready by October
- Balkans | Mufti of Bulgaria d. Al-Hajj met with YTB Vice President Sait Youssef
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama meets Albanian leaders in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Togo withdraws its decision to recognize Kosovo