Italian referee Daniele Orsato will officiate the semi-final match between Argentina and Croatia in the 2022 FIFA World Cup hosted by Qatar.
According to the FIFA statement, Daniele Orsato will sound the whistle in the match that will be held on Tuesday, December 13, at Lusail Stadium.
Orsato’s assistants will be Ciro Carbone and Alessandro Gellattini from the same country. The fourth referee for the match will be Emirati Mohammed Abdullah.
The winning team in this match will face the winner in the final match between Morocco and France.
- Balkans | Magnitude 5.3 earthquake hits Croatia
- Balkans | Mitsotakis described fighting the forest fires in Rhodes as “war”.
- Balkans | 9 journalists were attacked in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | A ceremony was held for search and rescue teams in Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The Mayor of Edirne, Recep Gurkan, attended the Liberation Day activities in Prizren, Kosovo.
- Balkans | Bulgaria sends 100 Russian-made military vehicles to Ukraine
- Balkans | Ditep Schwelm Mosque Axa Mosque in Germany opened for worship by prayer
- Balkans | Bekerović: We are not afraid of Dodik’s threats
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu visits the Martyrs’ Monument in Bohcilar, Bulgaria
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President discussed the latest developments in the country with European leaders