Ivan Kolev, the only registered candidate, was re-elected as President of the Criminal Court.
Coliffe’s second term as deputy chief justice will be for more than six months. The board of plaintiffs selected Kolliff, who received the highest score in the committee’s assessment, as presiding judge.
Kolev was first elected President of the Court in 2017. According to members of the Judicial Council, he has the necessary knowledge and experience for this position and was unanimously elected.
With the exception of Skopje, the presidents of the main courts of Rissen and Finica should be elected at today’s session.
- Balkans | Protest “Union of Serbian Municipalities” in Kosovo
- Balkans | It was alleged that a shake-up was made in the Greek police department due to the wiretapping scandal.
- Balkans | The Kosovo government is concerned about divisions in the army
- VII. Who is Cleopatra’s daughter Cleopatra Selene?
- Balkans | Hungary expects signatures on EU aid money within a few days
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic “Be prepared” to order the army and police
- Balkans | And the Greek member of parliament accused of corruption in the European Parliament held his wife responsible for the money in the house
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic met with his counterpart in Skopje
- Balkans | Statement “gunshots” from the NATO peacekeeping force “KFOR” in Kosovo
- Balkans | Keen interest in Turkish from Bosnia and Herzegovina soldiers