DAP Chairman Bekir Izetbegović will not take part in any job at the administrative level of Bosnia and Herzegovina for the first time in 23 years.
While Izetbegović was not a candidate for membership of the People’s Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina here SDAFormer Presidency Council member Šefik Dzavirović and Safet Softik were nominated for the two seats.
Izetbegović served as a member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina between 2010 and 2018, and as a member of the People’s Assembly for the past four years.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | A PKK terrorist was arrested while fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | The General Revenue Department will employ 100 people
- Balkans | The famous singer Boray attended his concert in Skopje
- Balkans | European Union countries agree to the ninth package of sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | According to Ukraine, the war has damaged the country’s infrastructure by more than $700 billion
- Balkans | New barriers erected in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev tasked the Socialists with forming a government
- Balkans | The memory of the former Deputy Prime Minister of Bosnia and Herzegovina Torrelik was celebrated with a ceremony
- Balkans | Tensions continue to rise between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Continued disruption of railway traffic between Bulgaria and Serbia