DAP Chairman Bekir Izetbegović will not take part in any job at the administrative level of Bosnia and Herzegovina for the first time in 23 years.
While Izetbegović was not a candidate for membership of the People’s Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina here SDAFormer Presidency Council member Šefik Dzavirović and Safet Softik were nominated for the two seats.
Izetbegović served as a member of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina between 2010 and 2018, and as a member of the People’s Assembly for the past four years.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Visit of the Kosovar Ottoman President to FSK
- Balkans | Cardigal Mayor Dr. M. Azis officially opened social housing with 69 apartments
- Balkans | The Bosnian War and Alija Izetbegović’s conflict with Dayton were shown
- Balkans | Tsipras resigned from the leadership of his party with Nazim Hekmat’s line
- Balkans | Young swimmers from Bosnia and Herzegovina are preparing for the European Championships in Erzurum
- Balkans | Bulgaria, the country with the lowest GDP per capita in the European Union
- 9 things you should know about Percy Fawcett and the Lost City Z
- Balkans | Saccar, Kosovo’s Interior Minister Svechla, received Turkey’s ambassador to Pristina
- Balkans | The Cooper Youth School 2023 workshops continued with activities for the fifth week
- Balkans | Remedial courses for primary school students from Ansar and Kopro associations