Mutual accusations between Foreign Minister Donica Jervala and Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic floated around the proceedings of the United Nations Security Council, where the Kosovo issue was discussed.
Addressing the participants in the UN Security Council session held in New York in Albanian, English and Serbian languages, Foreign Minister Donica Jervala made strong accusations against Dacic.
Jervala said Dacic was responsible for mass killings and violence in the war in Kosovo and said he should be prosecuted for his war crimes.
“The right hand of the Balkan butcher, who is responsible for the wars in the Balkans,” said Jervala, “is the one who was given the right to speak in front of us. He committed many crimes. Instead of remorse, he only felt hatred towards the victims.” Dacic, who is now the foreign minister of Serbia, is responsible. For massacres, violence and rape as a method of war. He must be brought before a judge for the war crimes he has committed.”
- Balkans | 3 medals from Burcu İldem in Albania
- Balkans | The political victims of the communist era in Bulgaria have regained some of their rights
- Balkans | Greece retreats, and Turkey rescues 48 illegal immigrants
- Balkans | Bulgaria is considering stopping grain imports to Ukraine.
- Balkans | A girl forced into prostitution in Greece has been attacked with a knife in her home
- Balkans | More than 100 experts and health workers from Bulgaria are working in the earthquake zones
- Balkans | A warning against the isolation of an ottoman
- Balkans | Search and rescue teams from Bosnia and Herzegovina have returned to Turkey to their countries
- Balkans | Iftar was held for students and orphans in cooperation with Al-Hilal School and Al-Maarif School
- Balkans | Turks in European countries mobilized to help earthquake victims