The Ministry of Labor and Social Policy of North Macedonia announced on June 27, 2023 (Tuesday) that the progressive pension payments for the month of June have started.
Monthly withdrawals will be made for retirees who do not use cards through bank branches and branches in four groups according to their monthly value:
– 06/27/2023 (Tuesday) for pensions up to 11,000 dinars;
– June 28, 2023 (Wednesday) payment of retirement pensions in the amount of 11,001-14,000 Kuwaiti dinars;
– For pensions in the amount of 14,001-18,000 Kuwaiti dinars, on June 29, 2023 (Thursday);
– For pensions over KD 18,001, payment must be made on June 30, 2023 (Friday).
Retirees who use a payment card linked to the account to which their pension is transferred can withdraw money manually, from an automated teller machine, or use it for electronic payments or payment instruments in the trade network from June 27 (Tuesday).
- Balkans | President Erdoğan was supported by the head of the Serbian Democratic Action Party Ojljanin
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik continued his separatist rhetoric despite the US reaction
- Balkans | Those searching for the missing migrant boat that sank off the coast of Greece will provide a DNA sample
- Balkans | An “anonymous” message from Serbia
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Consul General in Thessaloniki visited the head of the province, Meteos
- Balkans | Ergi Kırkın is the champion of Serbia
- Balkans | Customs officials will protest on Friday
- Balkans | Protest action in Pristina on 1 May
- Balkans | The TDP’s Aid Campaign for Turkey raised €86,000
- Balkans | And we salute those honored with mercy on the seventy-fifth anniversary of their execution