North Macedonia’s Minister of Justice, Krinar Luga, met with Salih Murad, former President of the Constitutional Court (AYM).
Justice Minister Krenard Luja made the following statements on his social media account:
“I am honored to meet the former President of the Constitutional Court, Salih Murad, who is currently an expert in his field and makes invaluable contributions to the Working Group on Constitutional Amendments.
The help and expertise of these professionals is always needed in the processes our country is going through, and the Ministry of Justice will be an open and grateful door for any expert who is willing to contribute to the country and its citizens.”
- President Erdoğan received Dacic, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Serbia
- The 5 most impressive stadiums built in ancient times
- Balkans | Celebration of the 145th Anniversary of the “Union of Prizren”
- Balkans | The budget of the Ministry of Education for the next year is 450 million euros
- Balkans | Ballots from Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia and Montenegro were sent to Turkey by diplomatic couriers
- Balkans | Suspension of the membership of the Greek MP party due to suspicions of corruption in Parliament
- Balkans | Turkish and Serbian businessmen met at the business meeting in Belgrade
- Balkans | The first two TGK ambulance trucks set off
- Balkans | Erbash, the head of Turkish religious affairs, met with the Grand Mufti of Bulgaria, Alish
- Balkans | The RUTEV delegation attended the Srebrenica genocide commemoration event