North Macedonia’s Minister of Justice, Krinar Luga, met UNICEF Representative Patricia Di Giovanni and Child Protection Officer Olympia Markovska.
The meeting discussed the support and protection of children’s rights and the strategy for the protection of juvenile delinquency.
Referring to children’s rights, Minister of Justice Krinar Luga said that achieving justice for children is one of the top priorities of the Republic of North Macedonia, which has ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child and strives to realize their rights.
Loga, “Every child deserves to be adequately protected within the system, institutions must prioritize his or her needs, and be protected from any behavior that may lead to discrimination and marginalization.” Use phrases.
He stated that the Ministry of Justice is working on a new child justice law with the aim of strengthening mechanisms for preventing juvenile delinquency and promoting and achieving the best interests of children.
- Balkans | Bulgaria responds to the European Union’s refusal to join the Schengen Area
- Balkans | Critical exports from the Turkish defense industry: Kosovo supplied OMTAS
- Balkans | Turks in European countries mobilized to help earthquake victims
- Balkans | Konakovich: The Turkish people came first in all of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s crises
- Balkans | Issue 101 of Cardiline magazine is out
- The man who turned into a horror legend after a tragic accident
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zeev’s call to the authorities “Mialkov”
- Balkans | The regional Mufti of Karjali organized a special Ramadan festival program for the children of the Holy Qur’an.
- What is National Socialism? What are its advantages?
- Balkans | “We will continue to strengthen our cooperation with new steps that we will take in many areas.”