Turkish Democratic Party (TDP) Chairman and Deputy Pekan Ilyas and Turkish Action Party (THP) President and Vice President Enes Ibrahim made contradictory statements regarding the information that North Macedonia will apply a visa to Turkey.
TDP Chairman and Vice President Beycan Ellyas made the following statements in his statement on the matter on his social media account:
“I felt the need to make a statement about the coordination of visa policies between the EU and North Macedonia, which has been on the agenda of our country lately.
In addition to being the first country to recognize our country’s independence, the Republic of Turkey has been the lifeline for our country’s survival while all countries in the region are imposing embargoes.
Turkey is the most important global power that provides material and moral support for our country’s sovereignty, economic development and political stability.
Therefore, given the current level of relations between the two countries and the cyclical situation in the region, the fact that North Macedonia imposes a visa requirement on citizens of the Republic of Turkey literally means political suicide.
While passports are not even necessary to guarantee freedom of movement in our region today, there can be no logical explanation for the re-imposition of visa applications between the two countries that have begun full membership negotiations with the European Union and signed a strategic partnership.
No one should doubt that we, as the Turkish Democratic Party, will follow this process closely, as we have done for 30 years, and will do our best to prevent the construction of a new visa wall between our country and North Macedonia and Macedonia. Homeland, Republic of Turkey.”
– It is not true that he will start the visa application
THP President and Vice President Anis Ibrahim stated that the visa application information did not reflect the truth and said, “The information that our country will start a visa application for citizens of the Republic of Turkey is definitely not true. In an ideological crisis, it does not give credibility to addicts whose only concern is the pursuit of personal interests, profits and careers.” “. Use phrases.
- Balkans | The “monarchy” forgotten for years in Greece is on the agenda again
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The citizen who jumped to Vardar survived ￼
- Balkans | Claims that general elections in Greece will not take place before April
- Balkans | 12 people died due to a blizzard in the United States
- Balkans | Corti evaluated his meeting with Lajçak
- Balkans | Ivan Kolev was re-elected President of the Criminal Court
- Balkans | A barricade was set on fire in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | RKE lowers electricity prices for small consumers and households, but the VAT will go up
- Balkans | Greek striker Stefanos Tsitsipas reached the semi-finals of the Australian Open